At the start of the recent school year we have seen a large growth in new students and teachers to the site which is always great to see! This year in particular has seen a particularly large spike in traffic and so upgrades are needed to support this growth.
This weekend a site update been completed which will increase capacity and should result in improvements to load times and responsiveness.
As always thank you for continuing to use and grow the site and have a great rest of the school year!
ClassQuestion now has support for asking questions in all modern languages and writing systems! All letters and symbols for every modern language (Chinese, Greek, Korean, German, etc.) are covered.
The full list of every supported character is too large to fully list, but to get an idea you can check out the UTF8 standard which the site now supports: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unicode_characters. UTF8 not only supports various languages, but also includes mathematical symbols ∑ and emoji 😀 as well!
It’s been a bit since the last update post so I’d like to take the opportunity to catch up on what’s been worked on!
- Deleting questions now has a confirmation prompt to avoid accidental deletions
- Teacher account information now displays which account type you have along with a description
- A teacher account login bug that was affecting a few users has been fixed
- UI update for student page
- General updates/improvements to server backend